The Festival seeks a professional with strong computer, video, and social media skills and a passion for the arts to the join the summer staff in the role of Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with Festival Directors, photographer, and other summer staff to promote the Festival and share our story.
- Work with photographer and Festival Directors to produce videos:
- Develop copy and questions for interviews
- Coordinate interview scheduling
- Assist Communications Associate with all marketing initiatives, including:
- Social media
- Weekly Festival press releases, promotion emails, and concert reminder emails
- Festival calendar listings
- Collaborate with Photographer on student and faculty photo shoots
- Assist Box Office as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Background in music performance or study
- Proficient in English
- Comfort working with diverse body of students, faculty, and staff
- Strong computer and technology skills (video editing software, MailChimp)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Highly collaborative and flexible team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- A valid US driver’s license and ability to drive a twelve-passenger van
Most work will be done in the office weekdays between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Flexibility required during busy periods, which may entail working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Full Time
- June 21 – August 11
- Weekly salary, campus lunch plan, and on-campus housing.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please send a cover letter, resume, and two references to Grace Bell, Director of Admissions and Operations: email@example.com.