The Festival seeks an experienced photographer with a strong artistic eye and video experience to join our summer staff. The Photographer works closely with Festival Directors, Marketing Coordinator, and other summer staff to capture all aspects of the Festival (rehearsals, coachings, performances, community concerts, and student life) and lead professional photo shoots for students and faculty.
Note: All photos taken during employment at the Festival are the sole property of the Festival. Full resolution photos without watermarks or branding of any kind must be submitted weekly.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator and Festival Directors to produce videos
- Photograph Festival concerts, events, and activities
- Lead photos sessions with students, faculty, and staff
- Edit and enhance photography
- Maintain the Festival’s SmugMug photo library (tagging and organizing photos)
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- A strong background in photography
- A comprehensive portfolio of past work
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Comfort working with diverse body of students, faculty, and staff
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly collaborative and flexible team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in English
- A valid US driver’s license and ability to drive a twelve-passenger van
Considerable flexibility required, including working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Full Time
- June 21 – August 11
- Weekly salary, campus lunch plan, and on-campus housing.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please send a cover letter, resume, digital photography portfolio, and two references to Grace Bell, Director of Admissions and Operations: email@example.com.