The Resident Assistant position provides full housing and meal support for six weeks to a limited number of qualified students. Resident Assistants (RA’s) act as supervisors in the Residence Halls and Apartments. Responsibilities and requirements include:
• On-call on rotating basis
• Enforce all policies including curfew, alcohol, noise, parties, and emergency procedures
• Attend concerts
• Hold hall meetings
• Organize social events and outings
• Assist with participant check-in and check-out
• Arrive two days early and stay for the full six weeks
• 21 years of age
• Valid driver’s license (preferred).
Successful candidates must also have strong communication, problem-solving, supervisory, and mediation skills as well as experience supervising students. Applicants who would like to be considered for an RA position must submit a letter of interest and resume that demonstrates related experience.