Subscriptions and flex passes
12 Ticket Flex Pass (Any 12 concerts) – $450 ($90 SAVINGS!)
6 Ticket Flex Pass (Any 6 concerts) – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Monday Showcase Subscription – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Festival Wednesdays Subscription – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Festival Fridays Subscription – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Monday Showcase Single Tickets – $45
Festival Wednesdays Single Tickets – $45
Festival Fridays Single Tickets – $45
Tickets may be ordered online, in advance by mail using our printable form, or by phone or in person after our box office opens.
- Mail to: Bowdoin International Music Festival, 6300 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011-8463.
- Our Box Office is open between 10 AM and 3 PM at 12 Cleaveland Street in Brunswick, beginning June 12.
- The Box Office number is 207-725-3895.
- During the season, tickets may be purchased by phone, in person at the Box Office, or at the door immediately prior to concerts if they are available.
We do not provide refunds for tickets purchased or ordered. Tickets returned to the Festival office for resale are tax deductible. Exchanges are available to subscribers with 24 hours’ notice. Please notify us by noon on the date of the concert if you would like us to resell your tickets.
- For people with disabilities there is ample seating at both venues (Crooker Theater and Studzinski Recital Hall) and there are parking slots near to the entrances. Please call ahead if you have special requirements so we may arrange for any necessary assistance.
- There is plenty of available parking at Crooker Theater. The parking at Studzinski Recital Hall is more dispersed, as it is on the Bowdoin College campus. Early arrivals may find parking on Campus Drive or in the Polar Loop, the new lot off Sills Drive. More parking is available on Park Row, South Street, and the Coffin Street parking lot. Please leave time in all instances for the walk to the hall.
- As a summer festival, the dress is casual.
- PLEASE NOTE: Let us know if you have special seating needs. We will make every effort to honor seating requests, but we must honor existing commitments first.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 207-725-3895 or email email@example.com.