Subscriptions and flex passes
12 Ticket Flex Pass (Any 12 concerts) – $450 ($90 SAVINGS!)
6 Ticket Flex Pass (Any 6 concerts) – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Monday Showcase Subscription – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Festival Wednesdays Subscription – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Festival Fridays Subscription – $230 ($40 SAVINGS!)
Individual tickets are $45; Series and Flex Subscriptions range from $230-$650.
Ticket order options include:
- Purchase individual tickets and subscriptions online
- Mail order form to: Bowdoin International Music Festival, 6300 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011-8463
- Call the Box Office at 207-725-3895
- Visit the Box Office June 15-August 4 between 10 AM and 3 PM at 12 Cleaveland Street in Brunswick
We do not provide refunds for tickets purchased or ordered. Tickets returned to the Festival office for resale are tax deductible. Exchanges are available to subscribers with 24 hours’ notice. Please notify us by noon on the date of the concert if you would like us to resell your tickets.
- For people with disabilities, there is ample seating and parking slots near the entrances. Please call ahead if you have special requirements so we may arrange for any necessary assistance.
- Parking at Studzinski Recital Hall can be dispersed, as the hall is in the center of the Bowdoin College campus. Early arrivals may find parking on Campus Drive or in the Polar Loop off Sills Drive. More parking is available on Park Row, South Street, and in the Coffin Street parking lot. Please leave time in all instances for the walk to the hall. There is plenty of available parking at Crooker Theater.
- Dress is casual.
- Studzinski Seating Chart
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 207-725-3895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.