Concert & Ticket Policies
We look forward to welcoming you to the Festival!
CONCERT POLICIES & INFO
Accessible Seating: there is reserved handicapped seating in both Studzinski Hall and Crooker Theater. You may select handicapped seating when you purchase tickets online, or specify with the Box Office if you purchase tickets by phone. For free events that do not have reserved seating, please share specifics with the House Manager when you arrive.
Applause: There’s a tradition in classical music to only clap after a piece has finished and not between movements. If you’re not sure, look to those around you for clues when it’s okay to clap.
COVID Policy: event attendees should be fully vaccinated or wear a mask. This process is self-managed on the honor system. The Festival will not be checking vaccination status at the door.
- Fully Vaccinated Definition: We consider “fully vaccinated” to mean having completed a primary series of either the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine.
- Masks: Bowdoin is a mask-friendly campus, and we encourage anyone who desires to wear a mask to do so with our full support.
Food & Drink: no food or drink is allowed in the hall or theater.
Mobile Devices: Please ensure that your cell phones and other mobile devices are turned off during performances.
- Studzinski Recital Hall (12 Campus Rd S, Brunswick): the closest parking lot is the Coffin Street Lot (7 Coffin Street). Early arrivals may find parking on North Campus Drive or South Campus Drive, or may drop guests off at the Polar Loop.
- Crooker Theater (116 Maquoit Rd, Brunswick): there is ample parking available at the theater, which is located on the back side of the high school.
- View this page for additional parking and direction info.
TICKET POLICIES & INFO
Acceptable Tickets: concert attendees may show a digital or printed ticket at the door.
Bowdoin College Personnel: current Bowdoin College faculty, staff, and students may receive free tickets. This policy does not apply to family and friends. Please contact the Box Office at 207-373-1400 to reserve tickets.
Student Tickets: concert attendees with a current student ID may receive a 50% discount on ticket purchases. This discount does not apply to family and friends. Please contact the Box Office at 207-373-1400 to receive the discount. (Note: Festival students enrolled in our summer music institute receive free tickets and do not need to place any reservations through the Box Office.)
- Season Pass: tickets to all 20 faculty & guest artist concerts
- Flex Passes: 6 or 12 concert options. Passes are by the concert, not by the ticket. For example, one 6-concert flex pass includes 1 ticket to 6 different concerts. You cannot use a 6-concert flex pass to purchase 2 tickets to 3 different concerts.
Refund Policy: tickets purchases are non-refundable. Tickets returned to the Festival office for resale are tax deductible.