The Festival’s endowment provides a steady source of funding to support world-class education. Your Endowment gift creates a lasting legacy and helps us engage musicians of the highest caliber for generations to come.
Named Endowment Funds can also provide you with an opportunity to honor or memorialize loved ones.
Several Endowment giving opportunities include:
- Full Season Faculty Chair $300,000
- Single Session Faculty Chair $150,000
- Full Season Student Scholarship $165,000
- Single Session Student Scholarship $90,000
Named Endowment Funds
- Lewis and Adria Kaplan Scholarship Fund: created in honor of Lewis Kaplan in recognition of 50 years of devoted Festival leadership.
- Adele Moskovitz Scholarship Fund
- Bingham Trust Scholarship Fund
- Charles Gamper Music Fund
- Fund for Teaching and Performing
- Hugh and Norma Phelps Scholarship Fund
- John M. Dunlap Jr. Scholarship Fund
- Louis Bachrach Scholarship Fund
- Marcia Speinson Memorial Scholarship
- Richard and Maryan F Chapin Scholarship Fund
- Robert A. Watson Jr. Piano Scholarship Fund
- Robert W. Scull Scholarship Fund
- Russell Pearce and Elizabeth Crimian Heuer Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Sarah and Howard Solomon Scholarship Fund
To learn more, please contact us at 207-373-1400 or email@example.com.