The Festival is seeking members for our community of volunteers!
Usher Subscription Concert Series
- Help manage the concert experience by ushering performances on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings or Sunday matinées. You will receive a complimentary ticket to any concert you are ushering.
Poster in Maine
- Spread the word about the upcoming season! We will provide you with posters and brochures to post and distribute at local businesses.
Provide Housing for Festival Faculty
- Help house our faculty! These artists need private apartments or homes for three and six-week periods each summer. If you, a family member, a friend (or a friend of a friend!) have a private space, please consider donating or renting to the Festival.
Offer Rides to Guest Artists
- Would you like to meet renowned musicians? Throughout the summer season we look for volunteers to transport guests between the Portland Jetport and the Brunswick Inn.
Photocopy Sheet Music
- As soon as the summer program is completed each Spring, we must order, scan, and email sheet music to performers. You can assist the process by scanning music using the photocopier at our offices in Brunswick.