Last updated: March 25, 11:30 AM
The Festival is closely monitoring the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure the safety of our students, faculty, audience members, and staff. We are actively planning for contingencies that may arise.
- At this time, all Festival activities, June 27-August 8, are proceeding normally.
- We recommend that students, faculty, and audience members purchase travel insurance in the event that the Festival is cancelled.
- If the Festival were to be cancelled, all tuition payments and ticket purchases will be refunded.
- Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/infectious-disease/epi/airborne/coronavirus.shtml
- U.S. CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- National Institute of Health: https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus