Applying for Financial Assistance
The Festival is committed to enrolling all admitted students regardless of financial need. All applicants may apply for financial assistance by completing the financial aid section of the online application. Scholarship awards are based on merit and documented need. Admitted applicants will receive financial assistance details in their acceptance email. In addition, eligible candidates may apply for Resident Assistant positions.
Resident Assistants (RAs) act as supervisors in the residence halls and apartments and receive full room and board. This opportunity is available to a limited number of qualified students. Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Attend Festival for six weeks
- 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license (preferred)
- On-call on rotating basis
- Enforce all policies including curfew, alcohol, noise, parties, and emergency procedures
- Attend concerts
- Hold hall meetings
- Organize social events and outings
- Assist with participant check-in and check-out
- Arrive two days early and stay for the full six weeks
Successful candidates must also have strong communication, problem-solving, supervisory, and mediation skills as well as experience supervising students. Applicants who would like to be considered for an RA position must submit a letter of interest and resume that demonstrates related experience.